Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All patrons 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult 24 or older.
Please be prepared to present ID to verify your age.
What can I bring into the event?
This is a Camping Festival so besides your camping gear bring what you need to Survive! including
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Cash. (There will not be ATM's at this event )
- Trash Bags. (NO TRASH LEFT BEHIND)
- Food (Sharing is Caring)
- If you have a portable grill you may bring (5 lbs or less) container of propane.
- Outside alcohol will be permitted. There will not be any alcohol for purchase available throughout the festival.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Direct Message via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SeedsOfSoundFest/
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Bring your Confirmation from and Your ID.
You will recieve your wristband the day of the Festival
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED?
No pets, No illegal drugs, No fireworks, No weapons, NO GLASS, No Fishing, No ground fires will be permitted within the campgrounds or festival site, No violence, No stealing. No Cigarette butts on the Terrain of the Oasis Family Farm Lands Please make sure to discard it once it's put out.
WHERE: You can find our staff and security roaming through out the festival
Please locate anyone with a Two way Radio. .
DATE AND TIME
Thu, October 4, 2018, 10:00 AM –
Sat, October 6, 2018, 11:30 PM